2:12 AM
Lord, teach me to number my days
And graph them according to your ways
Trusting you to base me in your plans
To complement your perfect diagram.

Subtract the profit you don't want from me
But add the values you have set for me
Divide the dividends I possess accordingly,
So I can multiply them systematically.

Draw the lines that I have to follow
Guide me properly with your arrow
Because sometimes I tend to be irrational
Yet all the while you want me to be rational.

Well, I learned that life is like a slope
With its ascent & descent, I must cope
Giving through such a wonderful formula
Its just like solving problem in algebra.

Life is indeed your favorite equation
Perfected in your eternal computation
And I only a minuscule projection
Give thanks and praise to You
Almighty creation. AMEN.




0 comments:

Post a Comment